Isnin, 4 Julai 2011

IF I AM A BILLIONAIRE

Assigment : Reading, Vocubalary and Grammar 1

Semester : 2

UFS 101



IF I AM A BILLIONAIRE

First of all, I would like to improve my quality of life. I am belong to the middle-class of society. I can never think of earning billions of dollars but there is nothing wrong in harboring the hope that I might having it one day. Thus, I will try to spend it in the most appropriate manner so as to derive the maximum pleasure out of it.

I would love to build a huge mansion for my lovely family. The mansion will be placed on the top of hills and surrounded by the greenish of natures. It will be such a nice place to live in. Other than that, having a luxury cars which will caught any eyes to look at it would be much likeable too.

The main thing that I would like to do if I am a billionaire is definitely starting a company and run a good business. I have always been interested in business because I love the challenges and risks. I will further on my studies in business to ensure that I am full with the business knowledges and capable in running it. In my opinions, whatever that we want to do in does not only require experiences but also the knowledges are important too.

For my way of doing business, I will be investing in land property sector. This sector have a really good prospects and much profits could be gain from it. other than that, I will do some investment in the investment products such as Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad.

Furthermore, I am also interested in bakery. I love to bakes and by having my own bakery shop were also one of my future plan.

If I am a billionaire, I shall contributes my wealth to the society. I will build up and adding on more facilities for the society such as schools and hospitals. I will be organizing a scholarship programs for students which cannot afford their fees studies. I will be giving loans to people which cannot afford to start up a business.

I would love to involve myself in voluntary organizations too. Donations will be given to such oreganiszation which doing a good deeds for poor peoples.

Moreover, by helping those peoples will reminds me to always keep my heads down.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan